About Novintiss Vertiss
Founded in 2009, Vertiss has become a reference on the market of green walls. The brand is part of sustainable architectural development and urban ecology with focus on environmental issues (natural design, low water consumption, thermal and acoustic isolation, carbon sequestration potential.)
Novintiss, formed in August 2003 by Serge Pelsy and Boris Pelsy, specialises in supplying products for the natural pool, green wall and geotextile sectors. Novintiss offers a wide product range of over 1000 references. The logistics platform of 30 000 sq., out of which 3 000 sq. are covered, is located in 79600 Airvault and the head offices are in La Rochelle, close to the commercial harbor.
A specialist in civil engineering & landscaping for over 10 years, Novintiss has become a benchmark in terms of dedicated technical solutions in the very broad fields of landscaping and the construction industry.
The Geotiss brand covers technical geosynthetic materials such as geotextiles, geomembranes and geocomposites. Geotiss operates in planning and development markets, the building & public works sector and in landscaping.
Specialising in landscaping and gardens, Envirotiss offers a wide range of landscape fabrics and solutions such as ground covers, root-barriers, gravel and grass stabilizers, edges, EPDM sealing, green roofs and protection covers.
The Aquatiss brand represents expertise in pond technology, offering an extensive range of dedicated garden ponds and natural swimming pool solutions.
- Novintiss was founded in August 2003 by Serge and Boris PELSY.
- 14 people work currently in the different departments of our company (sales, It and web, marketing and development, accounting).
Wanting to diversify its range of products, mainly geotextiles and other technical solutions for the landscaping and construction industry , Novintiss developed a modular green wall system.
Our first green wall systems were made out of non woven geotextiles. Yet technical constraints (such as water management, lifetime of the growing medium ...) linked to the use of this type of material came up very fast, and Novintiss decided to invest and develop a more adequate vertical garden system and a specific growing medium in collaboration with French technical and scientific bodies in order to propose a performing system to our landscape partners.
Firmly rooted in a sustainable development approach, it is Novintiss' mission to make a difference socially and environmentally. Novintiss therefore makes it a priority to form partnerships with local supplier and installer companies. The majority of its products are made in Europe.
- Collaboration with social bodies (for example, the French work assistance organisation)
- Partnership with local enterprises
- Minimal carbon footprint due to use of environment friendly products (nature of materials, recycled materials)
- Certification of high quality products by recognised bodies such as the French regional centres for innovation & technology transfer (Centre régional d'innovation et de transfert de technologie -- CRITT), and the French scientific and technical centre for building (Centre scientifique et technique du bâtiment -- CSTB)
- As innovative company Novintiss is supported by the European Regional Development Fund ERDF http://www.europe-en-france.gouv.fr/